WIN A $1000 PRIZE PACK
BENAH X MEANDHER INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
- LIKE THE INSTAGRAM POST
- FOLLOW BENAH AND MEANDHER
- TAG A FRIEND IN THE INSTAGRAM POST COMMENTS SECTION
- WINNER CHOSEN AT RANDOM AT SAT 10th DEC AT 10AM
- CONTESTANTS CAN ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS THEY LIKE
1ST PRIZE PACK
- MINI TARA AQUA CROCODILE EMBOSS
- MONK OIL #2 30ML
- MONK OIL PALO SANTO 30ML
- KAREN WALKER GOLD ZIP POUCH
- KAREN WALKER PINK SM ROCKET CHARM
- MEANDHER SHOES
FRIEND PRIZE PACK
- DOUBLE PASS TO GOLDEN AGE CINEMA
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Benah Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 54 132 895 973) BENAH
- Information on the prizes and how to enter Benah competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- By entering Benah competitions, entrants accept the stated above Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to Benah competitions are open to anyone; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
- To enter Benah competitions, entrants must answer all competition questions and entries must be received by the Promoter on the specified closing date/time.
- Prize winners of Benah Pty Ltd competitions are selected at Level 3, 16-28 Foster Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by email or mail within 3 business days of selection and may be announced via Instagram and website.
- The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competitions which are games of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- The laws of New South Wales govern Benah Pty Ltd competitions.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be sent to delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.